Bolo de Banana
Recipe type: Dessert
Bolo de Banana is a Brazilian banana cake.
- 10 tbsp flour
- 1 cup and 10 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups of warm milk
- Mix flour, 10 tbsp of sugar and baking powder. Divide in half.
- Mix 1 cup of sugar and cinnamon to your liking.
- Slice bananas into thin strips.
- Beat eggs and milk.
- In greased pan, layer half the flour mixture, bananas, sugar/cinnamon, the other half of flour mixture and then pour milk/egg mixture over top.
- Bake on low heat until toothpick comes out clean.