Moqueca de Peixe
Recipe type: Main
Moqueca de Peixe is a Brazilian fish stew.
- 6 stalks coriander
- 1 boiled egg
- 50g pickled cucumber
- 150g fresh fish file
- 1 tsp oil
- pinch of salt
- 1 onion
- ginger to taste
- parsley to taste
- 600g chicken stock
- Remove egg shell, cut egg into medium pieces.
- Shred prickled cucumber.
- Slice fish filet into thin pieces.
- Place fish in a bowl, mix well with oil and salt, rest for 5 minutes.
- Clean coriander and onion, cut into sections, peel and shred ginger.
- Place sweet prickled cucumber, preserved egg, ginger, onion and parsley in a large soup bowl.
- Place fish on top and pour boiling chicken stock over, stir and serve.